Blog Archive

Happy New Year! 2009 Changes

Hope everyone had a Safe and Happy New Year!.

I have been doing a lot of thinking and sole searching for awhile now. I realized that I need to start letting things go and move on. I need to let the past be the past and move forward. I also am going to be doing a lot of changes in my life this year. So as of midnight last night I let everything go and I am now not worried about it. I feel like a lot was lifted from my shoulders. I feel soo more better letting things go and not holding things back. I am happy that i have done this. I always let things bother me from what has happened in the past and now I am done. Letting it go FOR GOOD! I am no longer holding grudges or bringing up the past. 2009 is for moving FORWARD.

Here are some changes that I will be making during this year:
* Changing my ways of eating. Including the family's eating habits.
* I am going to start feeling better about myself.
* I am going to work harder on myself and everything around it.
* Going to have more alone time with my husband.
* Not be on the computer as much.
* Do more with my children.(more games,crafts,teaching..)
* Starting speaking out on how I feel.
* Thinking about me no one else.(excluding my family :p)
* Learning Spanish.
* Teaching the kids Spanish(with Eddie's help)
* Letting the stress roll off me.
* Not letting things stay inside me.
* Forgive all who has hurt me.
* Learn to trust again with EVERYONE.

I will add more within the year. I am hoping that I will be able to make more changes and today has started with changes. I have started a diet which you can follow on my weightloss blog. Eddie also has joined me and it is great to have someone with me. I hope you all have a wonderful year.

I am very Happy and Excited that 2008 is over and 2009 is here.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those are some great goals. Good luck Allie!