Blog Archive

Busy Busy Bee

So I have been very slack on keeping up to date on my blog..Lots has been going on, Some good and some not so good. Have been working on lots of things and starting to slowly get back on my feet. Some good things are I have started to work again. I am working full time at subway for now but that is better then anything :D I am starting to take up some photography. Eddie and I are going to be a team and will start Endless Memories Photography. I am going to be purchasing my first big Camera a Nikon D3000 for now until I save up for my bigger one I really want.. I am very excited about that. Also Emilio is now in Grade 2 and doing well. Mateo will be starting preschool and going to K next Sept EEEKKKK.. Miguel and Bella are doing great big and bad :P..I am going to try and keep this updated as well and will probably add some of my photo work here. Also I have my Flickr site and hopefully have a site up and running soon...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad to see you posting again! Sounds like you have been busy.. was wondering where you were working at.