Blog Archive

Poems that i feel is me!

The kid identity
Look at me,
It is not my true identity,
But when they see the true true me,
I am nothing but a messed up key,
When they see my true identity,
They want to go back to what they thought was me,
But they must not go and see,
Who my true identity could really be,
Just remember I’m my real identity.
By: Colby Selter


Trust
How can I trust someone if that someone has broken my trust,
My heart is empty,
Its cold as ice,
As it reach to break,
It leaks out of water,
That water drips and slips away,
That trust,
That moment,
All within those you have broken,
I may not trust you or your friends but that don’t mean we can’t be friends,
Just friends without that trust,
You have to work your trust with me,
You have to make me understand why should I ever trust you again,
You have to repair that broken trust,
You have to work hard,
That don’t mean be hateful towards me,
Just show me that I can trust you once more.
Jennifer Rondeau

Stress?
What is it?
Nobody knows
You dont know you are
Until it shows!
Your going mad
Your stressing out
All you wanna do is
Scream & shout! ! !
Too many things
Going on in your head
Wanna get away from it all
So you wish you was dead!
Trying to ignore it
It won't go away
More & more problems
Everyday! !
You just wanna hide
Run away & cry
Everthings goings wrong
& you don't know why!
If only everything
Could go away
And let you start on a
BRIGHT NEW DAY! ! ! ! !
Jeneya Lennox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are quite moving poems! I always try to find words that describe me or my feelings but it's hard sometimes. It's hard to admit how you really feel sometimes too and I find poems like this and cards soemtimes help you to express yourself.

Allie said...

I agree it is very hard to express stuff without hurting someone or making people think its on them. I have been doing alot of searches about them. i am even thinking about putting my emotions on paper maybe it will help me out

Anonymous said...

I know all about trying to express myself and having the wrong ppl take it to heart. I find even blogging is helpful. Definitely worth a try Sis.