Blog Archive

Split myself?

You ever feel like you can split yourself into 2? I so wish that could happen some days. I wish I could be at other places but still be at home lol. This friday Emilio and his school is going on a field Trip and his teacher asked if I would like to join them. I soo would love to as it is Emilio's school but i need to find someone to watch the 3 kids. If it was only easy. So I am waiting to hear back from my Sister. Then was thinking about Eddie. But we shall see. Emilio is very excited.

Friday is going to be a busy day for sure. Its halloween and also we are celebrating my Sister Corilee's B-day Since hers is on the 4th. We were suppose to have it on the 1st but there is a Mascarade Ball out at Tonic and we really want to go to that so we moved it. I am soo looking forward to it. I got my dress and Mask not sure about shoes yet but will figure it out. i want to get some green eye shadow since around my eyes on the mask is green. I soo cant wait.

Its a yucky ole day today cause of dang Rain. I hate rain its so BLAH. it makes me feel BLAH. I have a headache and again feeling BLAH hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are able to go on Mio's school trip. That should be fun. =)