Blog Archive

What is Family?

Can you define Family? Do you know what it means?

To me I believe Family is your support your guidence your reason for living. You have ups and downs but you will ALWAYS have family.

However lately this hasnt been the case with me. Pretty sad that things have to come down to stuff but the quote "blood is thicker then water" is obviously the other way "water is thinker then blood" . Only ones that get hurt from cutting ties with family are the children which is sad, but they will soon get over it I am sure.

I am sick of being on the side line and getting hurt and always pretending to be nice and good and that everything is perfectly fine. I am going to get a backbone and start speaking up to others. Few quotes that I am really going to focus on are these :

'Don't waste your time on someone who isn't willing to waste their time on you'
Matthew 7:12 "Do to others what you would have them do to you"

Some people should really remember these and take it in effect. Some always think they are better then others when they hurt people as much as you do.

No comments: