Blog Archive

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

November. 22nd 2008. Our first Snow fall of the year. It was very windy so the snow was drifting. I woke up and noticed it was very bright outside and when I opened my curtains BOOM there was the snow and it kept snowing. First thing that came to mine was "great pictures are today and we wont be able to go". But we did end up going thankfully the snow lightened up. I had no boots for Emilio as he just grows out of them way to dang fast lol. I found some boots for Mateo and Miguel. I had to dig out their hats,mitts and snow pants. Kids were pretty excited. This is the first year that Miguel will be able to go out and actually play in it as last year he wasn't walking at the time and was only little.

I cant believe that Christmas is 30 Days Away, holy crap that is soo close. I am not done my Christmas shopping which I believe i should be done by next weekend thankfully. I started to slowly decorate my place. I got some stuff up and will do more as I can. Have been busy so I have to take my time.

Today we are taking our oldest son Emilio out for his 6th Birthday. Can't believe he is 6 already where has the time gone. He is doing very well in school.

Will give update on all kids next time around. Hope all has a good day.

No comments: