Blog Archive

Xmas Party a Success!




Dec 20th was our very first Annual Christmas Party. I was so busy and worried about everything and honestly i had nothing to worry about. All went well. Lots of food and people. Some that was suppose to show up didn't but i was fine with that. Some people that i didn't even know was going to show up showed up. It was soo great to see all my friends and Family and have a great night. Kids had a blast.

We had a visit from Santa which came with presents for the kids. They loved it.

I am very happy that all went well and that it was a hit.

Thank you to everyone who came. Also would like to thank everyone who helped me out with everything and bringing food. Thank you Mom for helping me get ready. Thank you Dad for helping me with the surprises from Santa. Thank you Bonnie and Christa for helping me with the Surprises from Santa :p.

I have been asked if we will be doing it again next year. Right now i am not sure but I am hoping to as it was a great time.

Again Thanks :D

No comments: