Blog Archive

Not 1 BUT 2 Accidents!


This is a pic taken about 10:15am.
So we wake up to it doing NOTHING outside. Eddie takes Emilio to school and when he got back it started to snow. He had to work for 11 so he just decided he would leave a bit earlier. Well the snow kept coming and coming. By 10:15 it was really bad outside.
Eddie left, and I was soo freaking dang scared. I just kept waiting for the call that he made it to work. So phone rang and it was him he said he was stopped cause he thought there was an accident. I told him just to take another route and take it easy. Oh yea and for the record we don't have Winter Tires on the Van they are All Season. Anyways the phone rings again and he was him. i asked if he got to work and he said no that he got into an accident. I am like GREAT this is all we need. It was only a little bump tho. The girls car had a tiny tiny scratch no big deal nothing happened and they left.Even the Cop said that there wasn't any damage. So he came to pick me up from Emilio's School(Schools were all closing at noon). I told him over and over don't go back to work just stay home it is crazy out there. Did he listen NO. So all of a sudden he calls me again and first thing I said was " please tell me you didn't get into an accident" well he told me what I didn't want to hear. He hit a freaking car UGH. SOOO He called his work and told them he wouldn't be in. When he got home(which was pretty fast) he told me all about it. He was going straight at the lights and the stupid dang car ended up turning left so he smacked right into him. Eddie said he wasn't going fast so it wasn't a big smash. Eddie called the police and he came and didn't do up a report. Thankfully LMAO.The guys doors was smashed in and our van I guess has a bit of a scratch and the licence plate fell off. It wasn't Eddie's fault AND I guess the guys car wasn't even worth $500 so I am sure he didn't care about it.
SO today was an interesting day. Eddie got into 2 car accidents and now we have to fork out almost or above $500 for winter tires. How much does this suck? Seriously I don't think anything else can get worst. Its been going down hill all week and its not getting any better.
Please be safe out there driving in the crazy weather. Florida right now sounds really good. Wish we could just pick up and go :(..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Sorry about the accidents but glad everyone is okay. That, right there (the snow) is why my husband won't move any farther north than we already are. =)

Con Mis Ojos Photography said...

Be grateful for the positive things in you life Allison...trust me that things could be worse..You have 4 healthy children, a beautiful home and a good car...l