Blog Archive

1/2 Fixd other 1/2 is waiting

So we got Hot water and Now we are waiting for tomorrow to get here to be able to have some heat UGH.. The dude came for the oil tank and he is going to pump it out. But the buddy has the pump in Moncton. He couldn't believe the amount of water he is not sure what happened. He called our oil company and go figure they are denying it is them. So the big dude from Housing is going to pay for something not sure exactly what lol. I will ask the guy tomorrow. He is hoping that there isnt much water left in there.

The guys came for our water tank and got the old nasty one out and put a nice new little one back in. Well its not really little but its smaller then the old one lmao. so now I got hot water yippeeee..

Haven't done much today usually homework/housework/cranky kids lol. I have been watching some shows that I have recorded then probably hit the bed. Hope you all had a great day. I am hoping I dont freeze too much hehe

No comments: