Blog Archive

FINALLY

AHHHHHH we got heat Yippee..But man the smell of Oil is just nasty. I hate it. I had to open the windows which was chilly but oh well. I had to get Eddie to take me out cause I was feeling soo sick and had a headache over it. The dude spilled crap all over he did clean up a bit on my floor but got some on my mats, so now they smell. I guess when Eddie went down stairs he said there was a mess down there that was nasty. We had these play mats for the kids well I guess 2 are really bad now UGH. So will get back to the beginning. He finally arrived after waiting half of the day. He couldn't believe how much water was in there. It was ridicules. Stupid oil company or however it got there lol. He was finally done and got it all working Yippee.

Today was an ok day. I was soo busy in the morning I didn't have much time to do workout and all this other stuff. Then boom it was 1:30 and ready to go get Emilio. Picked him up and went down to the plaza so I can pick up some stuff for "chicken thigh pie" I soo want to either move to the states or have the states bring their stuff here lol. I couldn't find a lot of things that i need. Unless it is only sobeys. Will have to check other places. So I came home and started homework. Housework was late as i wasn't feeling good after the dude left. I always seem to do downstairs housework every day. it is starting to bother me more and more if it is messed up. It gives me some extra workout as well.

Kids were not too bad. Went outside to play for a few. I had to put on winter coats brrrrrr.. I cant believe winter is here already. I soo want to move to Florida for the Winter hehe
Well off to have a shower then go to bed. Hope you all had a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that oil smell AWEFUL! It's hard not to feel sick when you're breathing that crap in!

Wouldn't it be great to be a snowbird? I envy all those ppl who go south alll winter! Buggers! It's not fair that we have to stay here and freeze!