Blog Archive

Changes??

Is it a good thing?
How do you do it?
When do you need the Change?
Why do you need the Change?
How will change effect you?

These are all things that I have been thinking about. I want to make lots of new changes in my life but I am scared to go forward. I don't know what will be waiting for me when this happens and I don't know what I will do. I have a lot on my mind and trying to figure all out. So I have to ask myself What do I want to change and how am I going to do it without hurting people.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed. ~Irene Peter

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.”

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

"I have my faults, but changing my tune is not one of them."

"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I'm about to do today?"-Steve Jobs

“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterdays. “-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: