Blog Archive

Christmas Coming so Fast

Wow before we know it Christmas will be here and gone. Its funny how we all get stressed out and worry about Christmas every year for one single day.I think I am going to stop and think about what is important. The Gifts we give? or just being together for this holiday. I am sure everyone worries about money each year. So why? why do we always do this every year. Do we do it to make our children happy or do we do it just for us to go insane lmao.

This year we have decided to do a Christmas party at our place. I think this might be the only one. I invited a bunch of people and so far not everyone has replied. I said it was a potluck but so far maybe 6 or 7 people are bringing things. I am starting to stress out but I am sure things will all pull together. I just cant wait for it to be over.

I have my shopping pretty well done for inside the house. I just have to wrap the dang things lol. Outside of the house is another story but I am sure I will manage something even if it is late.

10 Days to go and this will be over Yippeee

No comments: