Blog Archive

Secrets?

Why do people need to keep secrets. Seriously. I understand certain ones but little stupid ass ones seriously is it necessary? I am soo sick of it THEN finding out about it on my own. I am soo sick of being lied to and I really just want to freaking give up. They always seem to come out and then hurt you even more so get it done and over with and be done with it.

Heck when this guy freaking kissed me at the club I went right home and told Eddie. Did I have to NO but did I want to YES. Its the right thing to do. Any little thing I always tell Eddie. If I want to buy something I talk to him does he do the same NO.

Seriously I am done. I am soo sick of being the one with the feelings hurt and the one being lied to. I am sick of the one being the person to open my mouth BUT then hurting others. I am about to give up on everything. I have been soo dang stressed out and getting depressed its not funny. I just want to go away and really thinking about a vacation after Christmas.


The truth
The truth can hurt
The truth can give pain
If you don't tell the truth you can never tell the truth without an apology
The truth can hurt

Abraham Lincoln (attributed):
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Benjamin Disraeli:
Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.

No comments: